So this happened at Subway the other day
- Me wearing my Pizza John shirt at subway:
- Sandwich Artist: Who's that guy?
- Me: Um... John Green.
- Sandwich Artist: I've heard that name before. Is he like running for president?
- Me: No.. He wrote some books. You've probably heard of The Fault In Our Stars.
- Sandwich Artist: oh yeah. That thing . Well he should run for president. I'd vote for him, since I take it from your shirt he's a pizza fan. I'm pro pizza.
- Friends: Can I come over?
- Real friends: I'm coming over.
I just watched this, hypnotized, for a good minute.
Why is this so funny
I want kisses with little moans in between
Courtesy of The Stigma Project.
Reblogging again because I’d like this to get some more exposure.
The only dates i get are updates
Why do you keep saying that?!
Heteronormativity in action.
BIG DOGS THAT THINK THEY’RE SMALL LAP DOGS ARE MY FAVORITE DOGS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD
More people are concerned with why women stay in abusive relationships than why men are abusing women
Page 1 of 1586